Thank you for your interest in becoming a valued Show Your Card & Save® participating business for the Automobile Club of Southern California and its members—loyal consumers who appreciate value and quality.
The Show Your Card & Save® program provides Auto Club members with discounts on items they need and use everyday, such as dining, automotive, entertainment, shopping, travel, home improvement, and many other services. Participating businesses are promoted year round in select member publications, direct mail, online, and more.
Businesses interested in becoming a Show Your Card & Save® participating business are required to provide Auto Club members with an ongoing discount equivalent to, or better than 10 percent off their core product or service, for a minimum of one year. The discount must be offered to Auto Club members year round, and may not exclude core products or services. Auto Club members should be able to redeem the offer by showing their AAA membership card in store, or by visiting a unique Auto Club member landing page.
Please review the program details and requirements outlined below, and, if your business meets the minimum program requirements, send a request to join our program.
Show Your Card & Save® participating businesses must meet the following criteria:
- Stand out as a leader in your business category: "Best in Class"
- Maintain a quality image consistent with the Auto Club brand
- Southern California businesses must offer at least 10 locations (some exceptions may be granted)
- Be without legal or public relations issues
- Be financially sound
- Maintain a significant market share
- Actively market your product or service
- Be in business for more than three years
- Commit to providing Auto Club members with the best ongoing offer
- If your business is a franchised operation, franchisee participation must be 90 percent or better
Web-based e-tailers must meet the above criteria, except for store-front locations, along with the following criteria:
- Maintain a website that can complete sales and provide the discount online
- Create a Show Your Card & Save® landing page with a unique URL
- Maintain a secured socket layer (SSL) to protect transactional data
- Be able to link back to the Auto Club website
- Do not compete with the Auto Club, current Show Your Card & Save® discounts, or link to competitive websites
If your business meets the requirements detailed above, and is not listed as an excluded product/service, you may submit a request to become a Show Your Card & Save® participating business. Your request must include the following:
- Overview of your products and services
- Brief company history
- Number of store front locations and whether or not you sell products online
- Your company's market share (approximately)
- Your target demographic(s)
- Your proposed offer to Auto Club members
- Your complete contact information
Please send your request to: SYCSInquiry@aaa-calif.com. Email must be less than 4MB.
The Auto Club reserves the right to change, modify, or discontinue participant eligibility requirements at any time and without notice. Compliance with the foregoing standards does not guarantee acceptance into the Show Your Card & Save® program. Participation in the program is at the sole discretion of the Auto Club.
SUBMIT A REQUEST