As a valued member, you receive AAA pre-negotiated pricing—without the haggling—on both new and pre-owned cars through a select network of recommended dealers. You’ll still get all manufacturer’s rebates and financing incentives, and save 15-20 percent on extended warranties and aftermarket accessories.1
Search for the car you want
Let us help you find the best car for you. Make an informed decision by using our Vehicle Pricing Service for:
Locate a AAA-recommended dealer
Once you know the car you want, complete a simple online form to be referred to the recommended dealer near you and you will:
- Receive the name of your recommended dealer contact
- Be contacted by the dealer, usually within 24 hours; or if you prefer, you can call them
- Make an appointment to take a test drive
Buy your car at a great price without the hassle
No hassle, no haggle. Our dealer experience is streamlined, so you'll have a quick car buying experience. Here is what will happen at the dealer:
- Meet with your recommended dealer contact
- Show your AAA membership card
- Ask for the AAA Member Pricing Agreement with preferred, pre-negotiated pricing
- Test-drive and discuss potential new vehicles with no obligation to buy
CONTACT A DEALER
1All new cars arranged for sale are subject to availability and a price pre-arranged with the selling franchised new car dealer. A promotional fee has been paid by the participating dealers.
AAA car buying services are only available to AAA members, with no obligation to purchase a vehicle after consulting with a recommended dealer.
Available for most makes and models. Limited supply and special edition vehicles may be excluded. Other restrictions may apply. See dealer for details.